Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Get Your Free Christmas Clip Art at Pam's Clipart.com

I've been drawing illustrations for a few years now. I started out creating clip art images for Acclaimimages.com and now sell them on several other websites, including Clipartof.com and IClipart.com
I created my own clip art site, pamsclipart.com and am giving free Christmas clipart and other holiday clipart. Just go to my website pamsclipart.com and choose your illustrations, copy the link below the picture and put it where you want! Please link back or give me credit for the clipart! If you want to buy a larger, print friendly version or use it for a trademark or logo, simply click through the image and it will take you to where you can purchase it. Thanks!http://www.pamsclipart.com/clipart_images/a_group_of_people_dressed_in_winter_clothing_singing_christmas_carols_0515-0912-2214-5431.html

No comments:

Post a Comment